Translate

tisdag 6 november 2012

I´d like a Hasselblad 500CM again..someday

I had a great looking black Hasselblad 500CM but I never liked the lens I had for it. I had the Carl Zeiss Planar T* 100/3.5, a great lens I believe for studio and product shooting, really sharp at 1m distance but it was not a good allround lens. I should have tried to get the standard 80mm but I sold the camera and bought a Contax RTS II instead. I was also always scared to scratch my Hassy or something, it was in almost new condition, made in 1991. I would like to try a Hassy again someday, I really love the feel and the sound. Right now I will put my focus on my two new cameras, Pentax MX and Mamiya M645.

Here are a picture taken with that camera:

My son - Hasselblad 500CM

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar