Translate

lördag 3 november 2012

Sometimes life sucks - Yashica Mat 124

 

I am complaining, over a lot of stuff right now..I shouldn´t and I don´t think this tree is complaining, standing there through wind and rain and sunshine, with little birds as company, cold winters and blossom springs.. Life.. So wonderful and also painful. I should not complain, I should live and enjoy life. .
I have loaded my new Mamiya 645 with a roll of Portra 400, that is something I can look forward to, test-shooting my Mamiya. Have a nice day everyone!
 
But I agree with the words of my friend who said "Life continues. Water your tree and it will grow."

I was out test shooting my first roll in my new Mamiya today, it felt great! Can´t wait to see the results!


Yashica Mat 124
Kodak Ektar 100







 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar