Translate

lördag 29 september 2012

Pentax MX

So I did it.. I bought a nice little black Pentax MX today! It looks great and seems to work just fine. It have new batteries, Hoya 49mm UV filter and Hoya 49mm Lens hood and best of all, a 50mm f/1.7 SMC Pentax-M lens. I wanted the f1.4 lens but off course that one costs a little more so I´ll start with this lens.

I have loaded it with a roll of Fuji Superia 200 so now I´m ready to test this beauty and when/if I find the results good I´ll load my MX with some Tri-X!

Pentax MX + Pentax-M SMC 50/1.7

Remind me that I must give Darth his black gloves back, he´s starting to get really pissed!

Pentax MX 1976-1985. Produced by Asahi Optical Co, Japan.
The MX is all manual, fully mechanical construction, a true solid workhorse!
Pentax´s flagship pro-caliber 35mm SLR, until the introduction of the Pentax LX (1980-2001).
Pentax K-Mount. Mechanical shutter of the horizontal cloth type. Weight: 495g (1.09 lb) without lens. 1s-1/1000s + B. The Pentax MX have a 0.97× viewfinder, covering 95% of the field. 2 x 1.5V battery. 1/60 x sync speed.

I´ll get back when I´ve had the first roll developed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar