Translate

lördag 29 september 2012

Who am I?


I hope I will find my own favorite area in the visual arts but I guess it comes down to one sooner or later, it will form over time. Some may take pictures of anything and everything throughout life, as I do now, but I like artists that can put their own stamp on their pictures. When one sees immediately that there must be a certain photographer who took the picture. Like when you see a painting created by Monet and other great artists. Getting to a style in a particular field that characterizes the creator.


Lonely swan / Mamiya M645 1000s
But I like to shoot both people, nature, macro, landscape, etc. It might be a good idea to create small projects, as some do, which decides a particular idea that you're driving really hard for a while. I know there are many who do, for example "The100 strangers project."  I've been thinking a little on whether it would be something for me or not.
 



Stranger / Mamiya M645 1000s

But you could have any kind of projects, you just have to have a good idea. I do not think I need to have a special stamp today, right now I want to evolve and try different things but I hope to find my own style someday and maybe I have already taken a few steps on my way.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar