Translate

torsdag 11 oktober 2012

Analog Photography

Just have to say that I love it! Nothing new..waiting for my roll of Kodak BW400CN to be developed. I went to a camera store today in Stockholm. They had those beautiful Zeiss Ikon Rangefindercameras there behind glass. I did not ask to touch them, I am not into rangefinders right now but I love the way they look, amazing little things. I had a little chat with the owner about different films, among them Kodak Tmax 3200 wich is soon just a memeory, think ´m gonna try that film before it is out of sale. But today I just bought a roll of Agfa APX 100, it was dirt cheap. I don´t really know if I need it right now but it can be handy next summer or on a sunny day. I will put it in the fridge.

Yashica-Mat 124 - Gotland mist

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar