Translate

tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Autumn in black and white



This shot was taken 7 October 2012..It was Sunday and my head was aching from the night before, but I was filled with enthusiasm and happiness over my new Pentax MX so I had a long walk, almost two hours with my new little friend.

This time I used Kodak BW400CN, a black and white film that needs to be processed like ordinary negative color film, in C41. This was because it is cheaper for me to get it developed. I have not yet started to do it myself, I think I´ll have to sooner or later.
Anyway, the results from this film is pretty good, I have not compared it to other films side by side in a competition or anything, better just to take it for what it is. I like to shoot and try different kind of films..



Pentax MX


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar