Translate

måndag 1 oktober 2012

While I´m waiting...

Today I shot the last frames on the  first roll in my new Pentax MX. I went to my local photo store to get it developed. The guy told me I could get the negatives back on Friday so I have to wait a few days, feels like I don´t want to wait, I would really like to see how my picturs turned out, if the lightmeter works and if there are any light leaks etc.. What can I do, time is all I´ve got so I guess waiting is ok. I feel that I would like to put a new roll of flm into my MX but I guess I will have to wait with that too. I could always polish a little more, that is always fun with new cameras..

Autumn Leaf - Yashica-Mat 124 - Kodak Portra 160VC

I bought a roll of Kodak BW400CN. I have tried this film once before with great results. The good thing about it is that it can be processed like a color film in C41, that is cheaper for me as I have not yet tried to develope my own B&W films, and I know I should... in the future maybe. =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar