Translate

torsdag 25 oktober 2012

Street photography with a film camera

I like to see pictures from the street but I´m not to sure I am very good at it myself. I have tried a few times, it takes a lot of guts! That´s probably why so many street shooters have a M Leica, they are very quiet and small cameras. Street photography needs a lot of practice, you need to frame, focus and a perfect timing to get the good shots and all that in next to no time. I believe a lot of snapshot photographers waste a lot of film but it may be worth it when you´ve captured a masterpiece. I´m not sure if this is the kind of photography I want to do but it is sure nice to try it sometimes. I am not yet really there when I dare to get up close to strangers but a picture like this, from behind is ok for me.


A train of thoughts - Pentax MX


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar