Translate

fredag 5 oktober 2012

First MX roll developed!

Yes! This feels great! Today I went back to my local photo store to get my developed fuji-roll back and I was really happy to see some images on the negatives. That means there are no major errors in the camera body so I was really excited to get home and scan the film.

There has been quite some time since I scanned some film in my scanner so there were a lot of dust and stuff there even though I tried to blow away most of it. I have not tried to be super-artistic in these shots, it was more like a "test-roll" to see if the camera and light meter work as it should. And to my big joy, it did! Everything looks great, even though the pictures was not my best.

I have one shot that I really like from ths roll and I´m going to show it to you. I use a Canon CanoScan 9000F, which is some kind of amateur-scanner but it is ok for now because  can´t afford a better one..It makes some kind of weird lins over my pictures, hard to explain but it tsakes some time to fix in Photoshop Elements 8, that I use. Sometimes I can´t save the shot so I have to re-scan it until it get´s better..very annoying...

Ok, here´s the shot from my first roll of film in my newly aquired Pentax MX:



The fallen one, a autumn leaf - Pentax MX + SMC Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar