Translate

söndag 21 oktober 2012

Mamiya M645 1000s - The ultimate camera?

I had the opportunity last year to borrow a great looking Mamiya M645 1000s with Sekor 55/2.8 and 80/2.8 lenses. I fell in love! It was a joy to handle, so much like my old Hasselblad 500C/M but much smaller and not as heavy! I did like my Hasselblad very much too of course and maybe one day I´ll get a new..

But mosly, I have also been thinking a lot about getting a Mamiya M645 1000s for myself...could be the ultimate camera for sure!
So today I made up my mind and bought a lovely Mamiya M645 1000s from eBay. It is a great looker and comes with the Sekor 45/2.8 and 80/1.9 and 150/4. It even have the metered prism w. new battery, handstrap, filters, a few rolls of film, extra film insert and also aliminium case so it was a great deal and a great kit! The seller says the camera works perfect so I really hope it does! I can´t wait until it gets here, I´m very exited and happy!

Must say I love these old magazine ads!



Mamiya ad/ NG/  1977


I hope I will be able to show some pictures of my new Mamiya soon and also, pictures taken with it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar